This past summer we became tired of our typical burger prep and wanted to try something new, and this is what we came up with. Give it a try if you think you’d enjoy a burger that is spicy, salty, savory, and crunchy! Here’s the basic rundown, let me know if you like it or how you might adapt it!
You’ll Need: Bacon, Hamburger, Cream Cheese (room temp), Sour Cream, and Fresh Jalepeno. (For four burgers I use 1 pound ground chuck, half block of cream cheese, visually equal amount of sour cream, and one pepper)
- Fry the bacon crispy and set aside.
- Chop, dice, or slice the jalepeno(s).
- Mix equal parts cream cheese and sour cream with the jalepeno.
- Season and fry the burgers in the drained bacon pan! (I season with the trifecta: seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper. Lighty because we’re already frying in the salty bacon pan and putting bacon on our burgers)
- Build your burger with a generous portion of the cream mixture!
If you want to see before you try, here you go. We love ’em!